Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I've Been Sleeping so Strange at Night, Side Effects They Don't Advertise

(jeez, between the title of this site and this particular blog I think I may overload my server with Bright Eyes quotes...)

anyway.

This marks the first time in almost exactly a month that I have been online, due to a severe shortage of bill paying skills on my parents' end. That sucked.

BUT

I'm back now, and didn't everyone just miss my ramblings ever so much?
Of course you did.
ha.

The last two days in a row I have slept through most of the daylight hours. Yesterday was understandable, because we all got only three hours of sleep (except Cacia, who got less) But today, I had a nice and complete nine hours last night and still proceeded to sleep from noon to now, about 4:15 in the afternoon. Sleeping schedule = jacked up, which is especially bad since LEP starts on sunday and sleeping schedule there = get up at 6.

Thus the angst-a-riffic bright eyes lyric title.

1 comments:

titothegreat said...

LEP = kind of like SEP in that it ruins my life. i will miss you so much i don't know if i can even stand it until you get back for death cab. i'ma see if branden's bro will drive us there, bee tee doubleyoo.