Thursday, November 01, 2007

who am i kidding?

I have completed this 6 page biology lab no less than four different times.
Each time, as I finish my last data table (The lab involves finding 28 averages, 196 standard deviations) I realize that I have either averaged or found the standard deviation of the wrong data.
Each time takes me an hour.

I have never felt so hopeless in my life. I wish I was exaggerating. I cannot forsee myself ever correctly completing this lab. It was due today... I've spent 5 hours redoing the data collection only. Let alone the graph I am bound to screw up royally another 4 times.

Why haven't I dropped out yet? This isn't fucking worth it.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Kayla!! i love you very very much and i promise that once IB is over, it will all seem so worth it! no, but really, it will. promise! i know it's painful and miserable and horrible right now, but you can do it because you're brilliant and wonderful!
i love you with two Fs. LUFF!!