Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finals Fifteen

1. If you aren't well liked, I must not be either, because we are hella similar. I like you! We can hang out anyway, right? [This one is double counted.]
2. You and I are in this one together, which makes it so much less horrible. We just have to figure out what the hell we need to do.
3. Your family is far more adorable than you give them credit for. You seem to function pretty darn well with them, better than I do with my dad, anyway.
4. Go to hell, I still say plants can't fucking breathe, you mind-decimating Nazi ho bags.
5. Why did you make me such a lovely, lovely cupcake? Even your ENVELOPE was amazing. Gah, worst friend in the world award goes to yours truly!
6. I know you're excited, but keep your skirts on, it will be awhile.
7. We would probably get sick of bailing each other out if it didn't save -both- of us from sheer annihilation pretty evenly. Thanks for being my bee eff eff, biology is only the tip of the iceberg of things I could never do without you!
8. Okay, this is getting silly. TWO months without seeing you? I need to give you your fudge! Also, as a side note, Alli and I are going to do all of the nice things in the world for you. That is that.
9. Where'd you go? We miss you so. Fucker. (also, since when do I quote Ft. Minor?)
10. It still isn't you, but if it was you it would make things way easier.
11. Really, that is just not nice. What's done is done. Especially in this case.
12. Be home! I want to play!
13. September can never ever ever ever come.
14. I'm going to try my hardest with you, but I always come back to thinking
15. It would have been me.




and i might have loved it.


but really, I don't know what I mean by that.

0 comments: