Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm not really up for Iraq contemplation right now

I was trying, but all I could come up with is how much I hate Bush.


Soo...

Things One Should Grow Out of by College:
- Snack mix (for some reason I feel pretty strongly about this.)
- 'That's what she said"
- Saying 'that's random'
- Attacking police while incredibly drunk (okay, you should never do this in the first place, but tell that to that random 'shed' guy last night.)
- The Jonas Brothers

Things One Should Not Grow Out of:
- Easy Mac
- Stuffed rabbits
- MarioKart
- Cartoons
- Blogging during class. Or, at least, I hope not.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I love snack mix!

*bows head in shame*

Lauren said...

Ohmygod I love you! I am in 100% agreement on the "that's so random" issue, however I feel that, if reserved for special occasions, "she said" has lasting and significant merit.

titothegreat said...

I have questions about some of these policies. First of all, I tend to agree with Allison in the snack mix category. Does this mean I can't enjoy Chex Mix anymore? Is Chex Mix a snack mix? What is a snack mix, exactly? Also, what if someone says something really random? Am I not allowed to inform them of how random that is? I am confused on this issue.

Kayla said...

Snack mix is hereby defined as (sorry Allison) the kind with raisins and peanuts and m+ms and chocolate chips. Chex mix remains dignified, particularly the Turtle kind.

'That's Random' is confined to the manner in which it would be employed by Becca Nelson.

That is all.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you clarified the chex mix rule because i was about to have a panic attack.

i'd like to propose an addendum-- one should also have grown out of "high school musical" but not disney cartoons in general.

Kayla said...

addendum approved, with riders -

- Hannah Montana / Miley

- Jonas Bros