Sunday, September 10, 2006

Once in a While, Bulletins Aren't a Complete Waste of Time

Instructions:
Write fifteen statements,
Intended to different people.
Never tell which one is to who.
Things you've always wanted to tell people:

1. You are better than how they make you act.
2. You are going to be an artist and I hope you remember me then.
3. Sometimes I'm afraid you think I'm a child.
4. You aren't balancing yourself at all and that is why you are getting pushed out.
5. You deserve the world, which is why you've had nothing yet.
6. You are one of my best friends and I'm afraid you'll disappear soon. I won't be able to handle that when it has to happen, let alone now.
7. I'm trying, but I'm worried I shouldn't have to be.
8. If you had stayed with us, you wouldn't have lost yourself.
9. You'd be such a great friend if you let yourself be.
10. You aren't overlooked.
11. I wish I had known and been there for you, but I don't know what I would've said.
12. I never expected us to be friends but our friendship is one of the most important and amazing I've ever had.
13. You shouldn't act like you are smarter than us, because you aren't, really.
14. I miss you so much, even though I know I shouldn't as much as I do.
15. I really really want you to like me and I want to be closer.

5 comments:

titothegreat said...

i wonder if one is for me?

Kayla said...

everyone who reads this has one, in answer to your question

titothegreat said...

lol i'm seeing some that i really HOPE aren't directed at me but which i wouldn't blame you if they were... maybe a bulletin will actually serve to make me a better friend! (i didn't know they were allowed to yield positive results)

ponynamedfrancis said...

What a wonderful post! How I love Kayla...even though it kinda gives me that feeling i hate when you look at me and it looks like you know something I don't. :( but :) too!

titothegreat said...

this feels good, doesn't it?