Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Do-over!

1. Oh God, are you going to be like Lindsey?
2. You really need to get your priorities straight. This is getting ridiculous.
3. It's really too bad I'm so damn shallow
4. I don't know if I'm going to be able to forgive myself for failing you.
5. She would be amazing for you. You both deserve it.
6. I have never been so hurt by anyone I trusted so much. What exactly made you do it?
7. What you do doesn't really bother me at all - why is that?
8. I really want you to have senior pictures! Like, to a creepy extent.
9. I'm cured, I promise. But I'll still wince when you do that. (That goes for both of you)
10. We are both SOO much better than you! WTF?
11. 57 days and I have to deal with you a lot less.
12. Your planner is ridiculous. (Doesn't really belong in here, but you left it open on the desk)
13. Are you -trying- to terrify me like this? And why the hell are you talking to her?
14. Even if you think you're God, you still have really really pretty eyes..
15. I don't know how you feel about it, but it doesn't seem like it'd be the worst thing. It would sure be appreciated.

1 comments:

Kayla said...

kayla shall be just fine. she just needs liquids and bedrest. :- P