Thursday, November 09, 2006

These are like the only kind i do now.

1. Guys, you are amazing. Its awesome to know musicians *and actors* will truly go down with their (abnormally beautiful, I may add) ship
2. More and more people are suggesting what I've already been considering. What's the deal?
3. Its okay to quit if you really hate them that much.
4. Thanks for the talk! I miss those.
5. Don't get me wrong, I am beyond happy for you! But that little twinge of possesiveness gets bigger and bigger each day. Sorry bout that.
6. You were totally right today.
7. You get niftier every time I talk to you!
8. Will you go to prom with me?
9. A girl with that many backups is so bound to be the first choice of a big bunch.
10. Why are you being so dumb? Don't you know there isn't anyone on Earth luckier than you right now?
11. Seeing you today basically broke my heart. I've been there and nothing can feel as terrible. I just wish I could offer you my help, whatever I have to give.
12. I really really want to impress you. I just wish I could do it tomorrow.
13. I SO called it, but instead of making me smug it pisses me off that you are so easy to read.
14. You shouldn't trust me so much.
15. You are a stranger. How did this happen? Is it good or bad? If it is good, than the powers of good are assholes.

0 comments: