Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It Has Been PRECISELY 365 Days

Since I last talked to you.

I'm actually kind of jealous that its her that you are trying to talk to, who you won't leave alone. She doesn't have much to say to you.
Me? That's a different story. I have a fucking year's worth of things to say to you.

I'm itching to.

I suppose you haven't changed much. Still manipulating innocent people, turning us against each other. It's hard to see right through all of this, that you are actually actively trying to isolate us again. We should be angry with the right people.

It's really, really sad, however, that you have turned the tricks of psychology on yourself and you seem to actually have convinced yourself that you are telling the truth. That you never did what you did. Not only to Emma, but to Allison, hell, all of us. You don't even remember what a monster you are. And I wouldn't want to remember, either. Think you can teach me that trick so I can forever erase you, too?

Do us a favor. Leave us the fuck alone. Not just us, but everyone. No one needs scum like you in their lives. It wasn't worth it to be friends with you, to trust you above many others, for it to end like this and for me to get sick every time I hear your name. No one deserves that feeling, so no one deserves you cursing their lives.

I fucking hate you more than ever.

0 comments: