Thursday, August 21, 2008

On My Dental Predicament -

I seem to be down four full grown wisdom teeth, as it were.
However, the experience of the Valium I made them give me plus the nitrous oxide plus the fact that they let me watch The Incredibles during the procedure made the whole thing seem awfully hilarious.
Plus, what could be bad about eating nothing but jello, pudding and gravy for a few days! (Okay, not technically gravy, but that is the more common use for cream of mushroom!)
I can't imagine why anyone would want to take vicodin if they didn't have to. Far from getting one high, all they seem to do is make me sleepy and nauseous. Ridiculous!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kym Rose and i would like to show you my personal experience with Valium.

I am 30 years old. Have been on Valium for 30 days now. Valium helped me realize that many of my symptoms WERE anxiety related. Got prescribed 5mg every 8 hours for leg and arm spasms.(Only need at most 1 a day) Only bad thing is the vivid dreams after a few days of use.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Giddiness, drowsiness.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kym Rose