Sunday, November 09, 2008

At Least I'm Not the Only One This Time!

1. I'm really glad we are always us, even though everything is different now. And in regards to what is going on now, whatever outcome this ends with, you will still be you, and therefore you will remain outstanding. <3.
2. Open your mind and close your drawers!
3. You know me, I am a big fan of questioning things and defending what you believe, especially if it is different. But don't bite your tongue in person anymore. This way is a lot worse.
4. Will -we- still be us when you get back?
5. I didn't know this could ever feel this good. I've never come close to this before. You're amazing and you've changed everything.
6. You are getting on my last good nerve, buddy. Get it together or get the hell out. 
7. I want better things for you. I am glad, however, that I did not end up being that better thing.
8. God, I really really miss you. It is so unfair that you still exist for those that don't care, but that I just have to stay in this place. I hate this place. I hate you.
9. I kind of wanted you to see me on Friday, mostly because I knew it would upset you. Is that called sadism?
10. Have I stopped hating you? *checks* Nope, not yet.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

3. sorry... *sheepish*

Kayla said...

<3 (no need to be sorry love!)