Monday, January 05, 2009

I'm Back at School...

And not really in a fantastic mood. My bank account seems to tell me I have $175 in overdraft fees (and before emma/blair jump to conclusions, this is a legitimate bank -fail.- I did not actually overdraft.) And I made 3 and a half runs between University Hall, Lamont, Halls and Sturm in order to try to drop/ad into writing, orchestra, and lessons, to find out that I can actually only take lessons, meaning I am taking a pathetic 15 credit hours this quarter. And I don't have a job.

But,

I'm back with my friends (the college ones), my new meal plan is far superior and allowed me to have an actually delicious dinner, I am pretty fond of all my new teachers, and, no small 'pro' on the list, Chris is now two doors away again.

I couuuuld stop whining, but where is the blog fun in that?

0 comments: