Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year, Old Habits

1. Where aaaare youuu? Olley Olley Oxen-Free! Oh, and Give Peace a Chance!
2. My attitude towards you is changing again, more anger, less missing, but more conflict. We'll see where this takes us.
3. Why it took me this long to re-figure out, I don't know, but in any case I'm glad we are friends again, and I hope we will stay that way this time.
4. I think I will pretend like it didn't happen, even though I'm glad it did, it will make things more...cemented now, methinks.
5. I can't wait for you to do this. Even though the three of us always think we know exactly what's good for you, we tend to be counter-effectual in making your life any better when you sum all of us over the years. It will be good for you to get away from all this tug-of-war, but I do hope I can still be around after you do go away.
6. You are such a dummy, I wish she didn't have to do this with you, she is soooo much smarter than you.
7. Hahahahaha, you're a psycho and everyone knoooows it! Suggestion - no ultimatums unless you are 100% positive what they will say.
8. You, on the other hand, are a psycho but the poor girl doesn't know it yet. I don't know why it bugs me at all, but maybe that will just be an inevitable effect when it comes to what you are to me.
9. I really wish it didn't have to go down that way, but I really understand why it had to. Damn shame, though, I liked that a lot.
10. Straight and no frills, you have not been a good friend. I don't know if you realize how personally we take all this, and we may be wrong to do so, but that doesn't change the fact that we still do. I don't know if it will change, but I hope it does.
11. Patience waning, my friend, pull a trick out of your sleeve.
12. Any of you? Any of you at all?
13. Don't let the gloom get you down, don't forget you ownnn that town!
14. I'm scared of you! That said, I hope you kick my ass!
15. We forgot! I hope we, not just me. Replay this weekend?

0 comments: