Thursday, June 22, 2006

Talking is sometimes a good thing. Really.

So I've had THE very MOST bizarre, eventful, and confrontational night in just about ever.
I seriously thought things would never actually come around for me to face head on, let alone in the very very fast way they did.
But it really really ended up being for the better.
Although I am still quite concerned how things will end up on one side, knowing that two of the three are resting peacefully for the first time is really quite lovely. How did I ever know that a good way to put your problems behind you is to ACTUALLY ADDRESS THEM? I lose there, but at least you, my friend, did the addressing for me. And now that they're actually addressed, those problems really don't seem so problematic anymore.
Thank you loads again, even though I said it a million times already!
And I'm off to crash. I don't often stay up until 4am... unless there are special circumstances. Which, eh, I can confidently say tonight counts as one of those.

0 comments: