Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Emo Blog.......

Worst day ever.
-First day ever driving to school. I was so shitty at getting into the parking lot (NEVER USE THE KIPLING TURN IN) a guy actually GOT OUT OF HIS CAR to yell at me.
-Five minutes late to my first final.
-Found out I failed a take home test that I RIDICULOUSLY cheated on.
-Proceeded to fail math final.
-History FRQ final. Not that hard, but still really stressful.
-Started my period unexpectedly (sorry, boy reader(s) ((wait, not (s))
-Got stuck at the bottom of my driveway (the only unshoveled one in the street, I may add)
-Shoveled said driveway for 45 minutes to no avail.
-Saddle Creek (Bright eyes store) sent me the same box of stuff twice (not really a big problem as they didn't even charge me for the second box, but now I'll prolly have to ship it back to Nebraska.)
-My Bio and Math grades will be C's.
-My English teacher is trying to give me a B. In ENGLISH.

Emo.

2 comments:

titothegreat said...

aww driving will get easier. tomorrow will be better. soon will be weekend. halfway through the year. almost done. only... 4.5 more months till summer.

*sigh*

Kayla said...

aw, thanks you two!
(and lane i reaaaaaaally wish i couldve gone today! lo siento!!)