Monday, January 01, 2007

Hey, There, 2007

First blog of this year... The last night of 2006 was no bueno, that is -after- I left alli's, as she is amazing. But my new year's kiss was pretty much my dog. sooo yeah. Way to be lame, New Year's Eve, 2006.

But, on the other hand, I was able to go see my fantastic friends twice this weekend, something that wouldn't have ever happened if I didn't have...

MY LISCENCE!!!

yes. yes a lot.

This break isn't the best I've ever had, but not even close to the worst. I'd be looking forward to school a lot more if I didn't have a math and history final the first day back.

And my poor cello, soo neglected. It really shouldn't be, either.

It's really weird, I remember waking up crying sometime last night over some dream. I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Something was being taken away from me. Not a person... Oh well. I wonder why people are able to start crying in their sleep? It's really fascinating to me. Can you wake yourself up laughing? I don't think I ever have... But then again, maybe laughing is just a lot less memorable.

The 15's are getting me in trouble. I'm going to back off those.

RRRRRRRRSHHHHHRSSSZZHHSSHHHHHHSSSSSSZZZZZZRRRR
the noise of my vacuum. That word -totally- has two u's. That is the best.

I spent the last hour looking back over all my blogs. Man, this summer... the most action-packed time of my last three years. I'd like to live it again, everything was... right. And interesting, at the same time.

Hey, 2007, try to be like that, okay?

5 comments:

Jakob said...

Hey Kayla,
do you know who Tucker Ewer is? Probably. Anyway, he was almost my new year's kiss because I couldn't be with mine (sadly). lol, just thought you'd find that funny... ish.

Kayla said...

hehe, i do indeed ^_^
sorry, I le stoled her for the night!

Lane Abshire said...

the closest i came to a new years kiss was sharing a glass of chocolate egg nog... which by the way is amazing! joey and i made some thinking that it was going to be horrible but it's pretty much the most amazing bebida ever.

ponynamedfrancis said...

My daddy was my new year's kiss. Sorry pookie :(

titothegreat said...

1. Eggnog is disgusting, but chocolate eggnog does sound almost moderately tolerable.

2. *hopes for joke*

3. I hated 2006.

4. Next year we're either a) having our own party or b) going back to le college party. (Be oh so jealous, but not in the Carrie Underwood way.)