Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm a COPYCAT, big and shameless (see miss emma's page)

1. That we don't even care as restless as we are, we feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts and poured cement.
2. See, sometimes when you get that taste of wanting things, You only want for yourself. If you ask me, that's where it gets dangerous.
3. And all you see is where else you could be when you’re at home.
4. Aint it just like the night to play tricks when you’re trying to be so quiet?
5. 'Cause what is simple in the moonlight, By the morning never is.
6. The fragile keep secrets gathered in pockets. And they will sell them for nothing - a cheap watch or locket - that kind of gold washes off
7. This house, it holds nothing but the memories.
8. is this real, or is it just the way we communicate?
9. Go ahead as you waste your days with thinking
10. Well I’m not a child. No I am much younger than that
11. And now, I'm confused. Is this death really you?
12. I’m nothing without their love.

1 comments:

titothegreat said...

i <3 mine.

p.s. word verification: jinebo