Saturday, December 02, 2006

Atrophy is for quitters

At home all night this fine, chilly Saturday evening.
I would've made it to the master class, I swear! If only it were in 20 days from now - Liberation.
I wonder how Dateapalooza Extravaganza went.....
__________________________________________

Funny how things cycle, always on the same rhythm with me... Come December, I get despondent and bored with my life, usually wondering why I even bother with most of it. I can't ever remember when this stupid phase ends, but until it does I usually just stay in a limbo with whats going on in my life or try to return to old ones.

Like for example, (and I hate that whenever I write it turns into this but what the hell) I know I'm ready to move on from what's happened this first half of the year, but the problem is that kind of takes two, if you will, and its that second part that I'm always so incapable at. A few days ago I had resigned myself to just floating through the next half of the year and just letting that part atrophy; but that is very much not my style. Especially with things like the dateapalooza extravaganza going on....

1 comments:

titothegreat said...

OMG SO MANY STORIES FOR YOU. soooo awkward X 489739857938475938475.