Friday, December 15, 2006

I know, I know, sue me why don't you.

1. I am so beyond happy for you, and I am SO beating up anyone that says otherwise! (NOT ALLOWED)
2. Our conclusions suck.
3. Damn you, finals. (not belonging here but still)
4. You seem to be way more like me than i thought previously. Neat! It makes you much more accessible.
5. You had better do things right this time. You're doing really well to start, keep up the good work.
6. Why won't you ever come with us?
7. $30 is a stupid price, stupid.
8. Why did you do that? I know why. And I wasn't lying at all last night. I wish things were different. I would change it if i could go back.
9. Don't show seniors such sad movies! You broke them all.
10. You two crack me up. Why all the defensive? I think you got a wrong memo that said I was a bit cooler (and more vulnerable) than you think, though.
11. To one of you two - I see where you got the idea, but I don't know what makes it so you think i need a talking to.
12. Why would anyone ever be mad at you?
13. YOURE WEARING A CAPE!!!!! A CAPE!!!!! there, i said it.
14. Don't get blown up.
15. You'll get there. But i think i know when and you won't like it.

0 comments: