Tuesday, April 03, 2007

102 Dalmatians and a New Layout

I'm 17 now, yay. I hope this month will be more of one of the starty-overy (haha that sounds like ovary) months, because I'm in desperate need of a do-over.

Thanks for talking to me tonight. I feel better, even though I still have some major repenting to do. Its a good thing we're still the same person even if we get snarky.

I'm still working out how these things work... well at least how they work at this point. I like it though, and hopefully when I figure it out I can gossip with you about it again, because I've been itching to lately.

Anyway.

So I'm not even gonna get into Lewis and Clark anyway, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. Not even 4.0 president Indians have a shot, darn it.

I want to play A Cello Rondo.

I do not want my phone interview for LEP.

I want to wear my prom dress.

I do not want to dance like a moron.

I want Qdoba for lunch tomorrow.

I do not want Spanish tomorrow.

I want summer.

I do not want graduation.

So that's that.

Like the layout?

1 comments:

titothegreat said...

i'm glad we're still the same person too.. everyone goes through phases like this, i guess. i'm glad we had qdoba yesterday and survived spanish. oh, and last night was fabulous.