Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I know you're all mostly right,

but i do know some things for myself. like I totally realize what we have isn't the ideal in a lot of respects, but when it is, when something cute or sweet happens that makes me all bubbly, not a single one of you care at all. I mean, my one year anniversary was two weeks ago. Did anyone ask me about it? No, not so much, not a fucking person. Not even my own mother. Because how could something so dysfunctional ever be good enough to make me happy? I know most of the time you are right, but there do exist two actual human beings in this relationship, with the same amount of personality qualities as anyone else, even some great ones, believe it or not. It's not fair, and I know that you've all three gone through things similar to this, but maybe you could just remember how it feels when that is all you hear from anyone. Its like no one thinks you are capable of making your own decisions, that everyone knows better than you do.
I'm not making any excuses, God knows he's done some things seriously wrong, but there is a reason I'm still happy, maybe my word will be taken on that one a little.

And to whom it may concern, on our anniversary he brought me flowers and told me he would never trade the last year for the world, for all the imperfections it might have had.
And I feel the same way.


But I'm not mad at you guys, just frustrated with the situation. Don't get me wrong.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I've been so harsh on you lately about Ian. I just love you so much and am afraid he is going to suck you down with him, but I should know better than that. You have proven time and time again that you are extremely tough, smart and make the right choices. Plus, just because someone calling me all the time would completely freak me out, doesn't mean everyone is like that. haha! If he makes you happy that's all that really matters.
<3 and sorry for being a buttmunch