Saturday, September 20, 2008

Collegiate 15!

1. You are such a great person, and I am never going to let people say otherwise, to tooth and nail. 

2. You aren't on your own anymore, there are more people here that care than you know. 
3. You are such a theater kid. It's okay tho. 
4. You are kind of the meanest person I've ever met. Like, for serious.
5. You're mysterious. Like a Whitney. Actually, a lot like Whitney. 
6. You are nowhere to be found. Sweet!
7. Like me, dammit! And stop liking the Jonas Brothers!
8. Whenever I feel like I'm losing myself here, all I have to do is spend 10 minutes with you and I know why I like myself and why I love you. More expressionist films, please?
9. You're kind of perfect. (!)
10. You = puppy. It's so cute!
11. Get yo shit togetha! Meaning, one is CLEARLY more fantastic than the other so please act accordingly!
12. I need to hang out with you more. You are pretty darn chill.
13. Thank GOD there is someone on this campus who knows what live music is and knows 'pitchfork' does not mean a pronged hay tossing utensil. I just wish you weren't the only one!
14. I'd be more okay with you being boring if you were nicer.
15. I wish I had that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I better be 8 not 5....