Saturday, March 26, 2005

Near Death Experience! (Yeah, it sucked)

so i had quite the near death experience here.
I was talking to Brad anderson, and he said that he and jenny and his friend kyle were going to the promenade on wednesday, so i should come meet him. id been talking to kyle since about six months ago, and he seemed cool, just a little 'wild an crazy' (lol im a nerd) with minor drinking (ew) and pyromanic tendencies.
so i got there and kyle is this hideous beast in a creepy trenchcoat, and he kept lighting his jacket on fire and patting it out with his hands(!) and when he got bored he pulled out 3 pocket knives and started juggling with them. Jenny an i were horrifyed, and i kept leaning over her, going (HE IS CRAAAAZY! LIKE A MOOSE!!) and we were shaking in our little boots.

of course, he had to fall in love with me. (waaaaah! pity meeee!)

So last night I was online and he.... ASKED ME OUT!!!
Exact wording:
Kyle: So i wanted to ask you something
Me: ?
Kyle: um, nvmd.
Me: no tell me
Kyle:what are you doing at like 7 or 8 tomorrow?
Me: (IN STATE OF SHEER PANIC) um, actually, Kyle, I'm seeing someone. (LIES!!!)
Me: we sort of just got together last night
Kyle: oh, I shouldve expected that. Whats his name?
Me: uh he goes to my school, i dont thikn you'd know him
Kyle: I knew you'd be with someone. You are awesome and hott (2 T's! Hes so sweet...)
Me: Eh? ack not really
Kyle: u could get any guy u wanted (cha, any guy on his wing of the psych ward)
Me: thats nice of u to say.um, sorry again
Kyle: um, if you hadnt met someone last night, do you think your answer would be different? (jeez, is he like planning on kidnapping me in like a time machine???)
Me: eh, I don't think so... I'm really not into stuff like you know, violence and drinking, and you seem to be. (God I'm going to be murdered)
Kyle: I was just bored during the movie! (Oh good so whenever you get bored with me you are going to set me on fire)
Me: well u know, we only really ever talk online, since u go 2 SLHS
Kyle: I suppose. I'm going to fix myself a drink. (AAAAAHHHHH!!!! HIM CRAZY = VERY YES!!)

he is scary. i am scared of him. not only is he crazy pyro boy, he is also under some crazy idea that sane guys take intrest in me. lol

2 comments:

titothegreat said...

Hey, Bonner, she's not lying... Brad refers to this kid as "Stabby McGee." Jenny's seen him. He's crazy. And shut up, you're on my site.

Brad said...

I'm soooo sorry about that!!!! Where sis I go wrong? I raised the kid for a year, he was starting to get better... then I went to Lakewood! Now he is CRAZY!!! He tricked me by saying an old pic of Britney Spears was his new girlfriend. There was one good thing, that proves I AM NOT A TEENIE BOOPER!!
Much love... Brad!