Friday, March 25, 2005

What sucks - In music

Bands/ Singers that suck -

1. AVRIL LAVIGNE wins the sucky contest. Bad voice, horrendous lyrics, icky hair.
2. Ashlee Simpson is a close second. even worse voice, lyrics that actually include LA LA.
3. Christina - icky slutty whore. gives bad (okay, worse) name to teeny boppers everywhere.
4. Britney. need i say more?
5. Jessica Simpson - not acutally that pretty. no real problem with her, shes just annoying. and related to ashlee.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
6. Good Charlotte - Okay I'll admit I loved the lifestyles of the rich and famous CD when i first got it. It took me awhile to realize they are lameness sellouts and their new CD just proved how ridiculous they are.
7. Rap/R+B girls - Ashanti's song says 'baby' no less than 37 times. in 3 minutes.


More sucky music will be noted as it emerges.

2 comments:

titothegreat said...

You forgot Blink's new CD.

Brad said...

Why is it that I like the first three singers on your list? I feel like I have bad taste now!!!!!!!!!