Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The First Sucky Thing to Really Happen on What Sucks Today

This is really the first sucky thing to happen on this blog since like last spring, but it is REALLY sucky...

Jordan dumped my ass.

I was so happy, too. I went out with him Saturday, and I really had a great time. I was entirely looking forward to like a decent run with that boy.

But noooooooooooo.......

And now my tres sexy homecoming dress is like totally wasted. I mean I'm still going to homecoming of course, but who really cares how hot I look there?

This is so... bad. I really don't want this to be over... but I guess I get no say in it.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

oh, that is tres sucky, im sorry to hear it...
...but if it makes you feel any better, i will definetly care about your sexy dress, and i look forward to seeing it and all its sexiness!