Sunday, September 18, 2005

From Toothpaste for Dinner

Hee so I was being nosy in some of my friends' blogs, and I saw Lauren say there existed a webcomic BETTER than questionable content. Such words are surely blasphemy. But I figured I'd check it out anyway... so here is my favorite one (Tho qC still owns me soul, sorry Lauren...)

http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/080905/carton-of-eggs.gif

So heres the link and if it doesn't pop up I'll tell you what it says:

"Sometimes I take a carton of eggs out of the fridge and look at it and think that maybe one day I'll crack an egg and a little baby chicken will fall out, and I'll wash him off and raise him indoors
and then... then I'll have a friend."

1 comments:

Lauren said...

hahahahahahaha! i LOOOOVE toothpaste for dinner! i'm glad you've finally almost seen the light...