Thursday, September 01, 2005

CRAZY HAPPY DANCE OF HAPPINESS!

Wow so I haven't written here since like BEFORE school started! Ack I suck. o well, you'll get over it.

So I have ginormously awesome news!

JORDAN ASKED ME TO HOMECOMING!

YAY!

It was soooo great he gave me this heart-shaped note and everything...
I don't think I've really told anyone cept Emma and Cat and the like, but I've liked hin the entire time I've known him, and this really kinda came out of nowhere, which was pretty cool, it makes me relativly certain he likes me, where as if I had asked him I would just think that he panic-yessed me.

Anyway...

Who am I kidding, I haven't thought about anything else since he asked me 8th hour... one track mind, what can I say...

-Kayla, who is quite a happy kid right now

1 comments:

titothegreat said...

yay! i'm soooooooooooo happy for you, this is awesomeness defined. i love you more than life itself!