Friday, August 19, 2005

This One Goes Out to all My Homies... Okay, I PROMISE I'll Never Say That Again

If you are not one of my friends, you should know that my friends ROCK.

If you ARE my friend...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love seeing my friends so much, I can't believe I survived summer without them...
I went to Emily's pool party today, at which I saw Emily, of course, Kenton, Haleh, Cat, Julia, Gorak (haha i can NOT believe that caught on) and Neil. If you are Ali and you are reading this, WHERE WERE YOU???? >_<

Anyway, it was tres cool swimming (and hottubbing, oh la la!), having HOTT lezzy sex w/ julia and cat, talking, and generally messing around with mi amigos!

I AM SOOOOO PSYCHED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!! (Wow I'm a weird kid...)

-Kayla, who is quite content and at peace with the world...

0 comments: