Friday, August 12, 2005

Randomess #1

Today I'm feeling WAY random as can be, I can't seem to focus right on anything...

I finished a Jumbo Cherry Push Pop in an hour. I feel a bit sick. That freaking push pop was spring loaded. What is the point of buying a push pop if i don't even get to push it myself? Was some little fat kid too lazy to push his own pop? *heh, dirty minds have fun with that sentence.*
If i didn't want to push my pop, I'd have bought a friggen sucker...

I'm getting bored of my name... I think I should change it to something cooler. I'm thinking maybe Raven... cept not as in 'that's so...' even tho that show is okay... CONTEST ALERT!
THINK OF A BETTER NAME FOR ME IN A COMMENT AND I'LL GIVE YOU A NICKEL!

Now I'm chatting online with Azael (Gwen) and Kenton... He has a really good name for me... Nicoleta. It's all sexy and russian like. But Aaron says it sounds too much like nicotene.

Smoking is gross.

I wonder how cottonmouth snakes feel about being named after an allergy medicene side-affect.

My random brain leaves you with a random ayli quote.

"go in the sandwich and make me a kitchen "

-Kayla, who just got really bored.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

hmmmm.... what would be a good name for kayla... how about shaniqua? or you could steal from zoolander an be katinka inka borgovenenana. that would rock