Wednesday, August 10, 2005

To-Do - Back 2 School edition

1. Get a fresh supply of black and red Pilot pens. Only they will suffice. Others will be smushed.

2. Aquire new stacks of tabloids with which to make my binders look cool by means of collage.

3. Maybe find out when that pesky 'registration' is, and then see if there are any of the
textbooks i was supposed to buy happen to be lying around.

4. See if there is any hope for my comatose iPod to be working by school, as I just blew $50 bucks on a portable stereo system for my locker. *bangs empty wallet on head*

5. Attempt to recall specks of Algebra II, which I happened to have almost failed.

6. Take a whack at repairing my backpack, and maybe draw on it with some fresh silver sharpie.

7. Oh yeah, I want the rainbow sharpies like Annie has, too.

8. Accumulate hideous rumors of terror with which to terrify the incoming freshman I know with.

9. Get a new cell phone, as whilst I was away my parents Joyfully switched our service provider, thus rendering my favorite and coolest cell phone ever useless. Camera phone, you will be missed.

10. Wasn't there some kind of 9 essays I was supposed to be doing?


- Kayla, who chooses not to be prepared because thats what boy scouts do and boy scouts are creepy and being smote by God.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oooh, portable stereo system! that is so awesome! you DEFINETLY have to get your ipod working. then, i can come hang out with all of you sophmores because you have music and my other friends dont... and cause you're cool.

oh, and my condolences about your camera phone.

titothegreat said...

haha, that's my theory, dude... the boy scouts thing... lol you're gonna be smote by god too for hanging out with me