Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1, 2, 3, 4. [Is there a song that I hate more? >_<]

31.5 Approximate number of hours of Spanish class left
173 Number of words in my poetry essay. I need about 827 more.
96 Theoretical number of minutes I've been 'working on it.'
8 Number on a scale of 1-10 that I would rate my current headache.
0 Amount of patience I seemed to have had on my traditional 'Wednes-date' today.
5 Number of pounds I have gained this week.
10 Size of my prom dress.
14 Size I am going to need at this rate.
70 Score I got on the history DBQ. I thought that was supposed to be the class I was good at?
62 Percent of tuition offered to me in merit scholarships at my
3 rd choice school.
16 Percent odds that I will be accepted to my first choice school.
67 Number of days until I graduate
0 amount of certainty I feel about any day after that.

0 comments: