Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Things I Love Thursday!

1. Spike from Buffy! The cheekbones....
2. The fact that even if it is catastrophic, my Spanish oral will be O-V-E-R after 11:30am tomorrow!
3. El Espinada del Diablo y El Labrinto del Fauno (Pan's Labrynth), while on the subject of my Spanish oral. At least it is over movies I love!
4. Studying the Cold War now in history! *geek*
5. My new fish! He is a blue betta named Icky, short for Ichthyopod (means fish in geek speak) I've never had one before, I had to get him for a biology experiment, and i didn't have the heart to give him away. any fish tips for a first-timer?
6. The Serpent and The Rainbow by Wade Davis. About Haitian zombies. ZOMBIES ARE REAL!
7. America's Next Top Model (I can't believe they kicked off Allison for being bitchy! A total first time for ANTM... I kinda like the sassy ones...)
8. Starbucks' new honey lattes! I kind of had two today... lol not so good for the calorie count but AWESOME for the taste buds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3. typos! ah the horror!
4. yay geeks!
5. betas are pretty. yay geeks again! fish tip: keep him somewhere in your house that needs more happiness, like by your desk where you do awful evil ib homework.

Anonymous said...

Dear Kayla,

You are fabulous and I feel like I haven't seen you all week. We totally have time to go to broadway during third....yes?!