Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekly Resolutions 3/16/08

1. Finish Molly's mix CDs - a 6 disc volume of getting her into listening to indie, plus mini-biographies on the 30 bands. lol i = music geek!

2. Do nice things for my sister every day. She is in her school's production of Les Miserables, so she'll be at school till 11 every night, not to mention stressed. I remember the feeling. She could definitely enjoy her room being spontaneously cleaned or a magical breakfast to go, i think.

3. Take pictures of my gorgeous new outfits for my 100 in 1001 blog (thesummerintodust.blogspot.com) to work on #22.

4. Finish 3 calculus worksheets. (Left over from last week, bad Kayla!)

5. Start a new book, either Dan Brown or ...Gossip Girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a word of advice: gossip girl is surprisingly (or not) addicting and you will need to read the entire series once you start. i recommend waiting until summer (my campers got me into it...).