Thursday, February 19, 2009

ennui again.

Tonight is the kind of night where I could either go out dancing like a maniac, or stay holed up in my room under the covers and hiding from everything.

I feel like doing something that is really spontaneous and also a really, really bad idea, like going clubbing right now, by myself. (This is probably not as shocking as it would seem, as great minds seem to think alike, lately. Does this mean its not just me?)

At the minimum, I need to stop thinking so far into the future, and into the past for that matter, and start living for right now. If only I understood right now as well as I do the past, or as well as I think I understand the future.

{In other news, why didn't I practice today? I feel like a great lump}

Somebody fix me, please?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Want me to call you next time I go exploring? We go places like this: http://www.flickr.com/groups/denver_ue/

titothegreat said...

if it helps, eight weeks seems like a long time, but will fly by when you're having fun with friends. i think going to different schools was probably one of the best things that ever happened to me and matt... maybe a little distance will be just what you need?