Saturday, February 07, 2009

ITC Week 1 in Review



Eating healthy - 80% -I've actually really been impressing myself. My sugar cravings are way unexpectedly low, especially for soda! So far the only sugary thingies I've had on the whole challenge were a little frozen yogurt cone at Jason's Deli and (sadly) an apple pastry from the French bakery... but come on, i was at a freaking French bakery. Otherwise, my delicious healthy groceries have been keeping me on track!

Working Out - 65% - Working out could go up from here, I'm really sad about my lack of hooping room. I loved pilates class, and hope to attend pilates, zoomba (aerobic dance), ab blast and kickboxing classes this next week.

Washing my face everyday - 100% - not a day missed!

Drinking water - 80% - One liter is too easy! Will up challenge to 2 liters a day.


Biting Nails - 60% - After a (really) rough start, I have managed four days in a row with no bites! Its crazy my addiction to that was tougher to kick than soda!

Weekly average - 78%

C'mon, that's a C! But still, great week of change!

1 comments:

Annie said...

technically it's a c plus. give yourself credit.

what is this whole thing, by the way?