Tuesday, February 03, 2009

ITC Days 2+3!



Day 2
- successful eating of the healthy foods! delicious tomato and mozzarella salad for lunch yumm!
- Total fail again with not biting my nails. Why is it sooo hard!
- No hooping :-( but I did scooter to all my classes and the bank
- the only refined sugar I had was one of those tiny frozen yogurt cones from Jason's Deli, and they are only 70 cals

Today I already
- noticed a positive change in my skin from cleansing every day
- drank one liter of water
- had a piece of fresh fruit
- failed AGAIN at not biting the nails. Will resolve from this moment on, no more!

Today I will
- go to pilates
- eat the least caloric thing at noodles (small buttered noodles - who knew?)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

argh I'm hungry! Why am I hungry?! I had two lunches!! (pita and hummus AND DU Grilling Society pork loin and shrimp... come on, free delicious!)

Anonymous said...

keep your nails polished
i've almost broken the habit and the key for me is keeping them polished.
for the itc i'm eating healthier too.

Anonymous said...

you can do it kayla!
(this encouragement is most effective if read in a funny accent of your choice).