Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Last Days of Target are Amusing...

So I have a total of 5 hours and 45 minutes left to work at the fine establishment. This makes me happy. But this feeling of 'they can't fire me because I've already quit' has led to events that also make me quite amused. For example:I was left alone guarding the electronics boat for a half hour, and I was also left with a sticky note pad and a black magic marker.ooooh.So I commenced to label 21 items in the boat, including:

-the cash register (Money!)
-the floor
-the fancy electronic map thing (fancy!)
-the scanner gun (zap!)
-the phone-
the phone charger (this feeds the phone!)
-the electric outlet (this feeds everything else!)
-a receipt with my friend chris' name on it (This is chris' name!)
-the credit card reader (this is where fake money goes!)
-the schedule (schedule!)
-a floaty dandelion thing which i taped to the desk so it wouldn't escape
-the printer
-the reciept printer (proof they bought stuff!)
-the memory cards
-the batteries
-the calculator
-the box of bags (bags live here!)
-a sticky note (yes, i labeled a sticky note with a sticky note)
-the alarm disarm (this makes very loud beeps go away! good to know!)
- An arrow pointing to the toys section (this is where kayla is supposed to work!)

Yeah, I was amused. But Jacob was quite lame and took them all down after he resumed his post. But I believe they still all reside in the drawer, so they may go back out in my last hour....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

i like you.

Kayla said...

aw, i like you too!

titothegreat said...

i like everyone! well, almost everyone... okay, i like everyone who has commented on this post so far.